· Visiting hours are Monday to Sunday from 8 am to 4:15 pm.
· The Administrative office is closed to visitors.
· Bathrooms are only available in the Mausoleum and in restroom building.
· Visitors must wear masks and maintain social distance.
· In accordance to New York State Stage 2 guidelines, gatherings should be limited to 10 people per group.
· Family and friends are asked to limit their visits to 15 minutes. Staff at the cemetery entrances may restrict the number of cars allowed in the cemetery at any given time.
· The chapels are not available for Masses.
· For visitors wishing to visit a grave site: please place fresh flowers, potted plants, palms or artificial flowers. No planting, balloons, food or memorabilia, please!
· For visitors wishing to visit the mausoleum(s): please place artificial flowers only in stands provided. No flowers, plants, palms, balloons, food or memorabilia, please! Enter through the main doors and exit at the end of the corridors.
· Jogging, biking and dog-walking are prohibited for the safety of visitors and to retain the sacred atmosphere of our cemeteries.